Wednesday 9 December 2009

Random Drug Store Varnish.

Hey, I only put these on to swatch so they are all a bit messy etc but heres some colours.


This is Collection 2000, Button Moon
I like this a lot, a very milky baby blue colour, it reminds me a lot of China Glaze's For Audrey colour... this is a little lighter but I'll compare them sometime. This is 2 coats.


This is Collection 2000, BMX Bandit
It's more light and purple in real life but my camera really wouldnt pick it up well.  This is 2 coats.


This is Revlon, Frostiest Purple
Bit lighter than this in real life, has pink and silver sparkles. This is 3 coats.


Finally this is a Purple glitter polish which I made, this was origionally a small bottle of clear varnish which I added purple micro glitter too and mixed up :) This is 2 coats, It's quite a medium frosty purple colour.
I quite like it. Takes ages to dry though.

1 comment:

  1. Haha thanks xD I'm exactly the same... I hate that opi and china glaze seems so easy to get in other countries and never UK :(
    Ah well, feel free to name the purple one if you like xD

    ReplyDelete