Sunday 1 August 2010

Blog sale, Eyeko, Opi & China Glaze.

Hey guys, I have a few varnish's I don't ever wear so I thought maybe I'd do a blog sale incase anyone wanted to buy them.
I will ship anywhere but if you're not in the UK you have to remember it could take a while (I can't help that) & you'll have to let me know where you live to see the postage price. 

2006 China Glaze Kaleidoscope Collection

Rated Holographic
 I don't think I ever used this? I put it on my nail wheel and then forgot about it, £6.99.

Don't Be A Square
 
Used once, see post below.. like new £6.99.

Spin Me Round
 
Again never used, put it on my nail wheel and then forgot about it, £6.99.

Others: 

China Glaze - Sexy In The City
  
 Used a few times, writing on the front chipping off a little, £4.99.

China Glaze - I Wanna Lei Ya
 
About 3/4 left, writing on the front chipping off a little but quite rare? I never see it anywhere £5.50.

Eyeko - Lilac Polish
 Never used on nails, £2.

Eyeko - Indigo Polish
 
Gorgeous sparkly dark blue, never used £2.

Eyeko - Purple Polish
Used once, like new, kind of a satin finish, £2.

Eyeko - Pretty Polish
Used a few times, more than 3/4 left, £1.75.

Eyeko - Pastel Polish
Used once, like new, £2.


Opi - Yucatan If U Want
 
 Used once, like new £8.99.

 Opi - Done Out In Deco
I don't remember using this but if I did it was only once, possibly new, £7.99.

If you want any just leave me a message on here and I'll get back to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment